Veți găsi majoritatea răspunsurilor la întrebările dvs. din această pagină.
Dacă nu găsiți răspunsul la ceea ce căutați, trimiteți un e-mail la Departamentul nostru de Servicii Clienți la următoarea adresă: email@example.com.
Dacă sunteți deja înregistrat la Gleeden, nu uitați să vă conectați înainte de a da clic pe link-urile din răspunsuri, astfel încât să fiți redirecționat direct la site-ul pe care îl căutați.
The brand Gleeden is a blend of two words: « GLEE » (Enjoyment) and « EDEN » (referring to the Garden of Eden in Genesis).
Gleeden is the first international dating website for married people. By registering with Gleeden, you are joining an international community that allows you to meet and interact discreetly with like-minded people, without any dishonesty or insincerity.
Gleeden is a social network where each member has a personal responsibility. You meet, chat and interact with other members to find whatever you may be looking for. You can get in touch with people throughout the world, and reveal your marital status with complete sincerity.
Want to have an intimate conversation with a stranger? A last-minute get away? An adventurous journey? A weekend escape? On Gleeden, we set you free to explore your desires...
Gleeden came into being when the internet revolution met the liberalization of the traditional couple. The desire to meet new people, the simple accessibility of the internet, and liberation (not just for women, but now for couples), are modern realities that led to a very real human need for Gleeden’s freedom.
By creating Gleeden, we wanted to return a social freedom to people in relationships, as a central figure in our social network.
Gleeden was born from one simple fact: on the internet, many people in a relationship don't have the freedom to be honest about their marital status. According to a groundbreaking survey from First Privacy Financial (2005), one in every three members registered on traditional meeting sites is married. Gleeden's mission is to respond to the needs of these people.
Gleeden’s international status makes it unique: on this global site, over 159 countries are represented. Whether you're searching in your hometown, or thousands of miles away, Gleeden welcomes and represents members from around the world! Never before has a dating site removed all borders!
To find a member from another country, click "Search" on the navigation bar. Then, in the box marked "Location", enter the town and country where you would like to find someone.
Gleeden is a community platform very different from other meeting sites. Our aim is not only to bring members together, but to anticipate their expectations and needs by providing them with reliable content, a high-quality interface, and many innovative services:
- We consistently moderate our members, from registration to profile approval, and throughout the duration of every individual’s use of our services;
- Our site has real international coverage;
- Our policy guarantees 100% real members. Unlike other dating sites, we do not chase members to pad our statistics. Our goal is the satisfaction of our members.
- Our credit system allows members to only buy what they need. No long-term contracts!
- We provide unique content to our members (studies, statistics, articles, blogs, etc...)
No, Gleeden's goal is not to encourage its members to be unfaithful to their spouses. Gleeden recognizes one simple reality: on the internet, many people in a relationship are not allowed to display their marital status. According to a groundbreaking survey from First Privacy Financial (2005), one in every three members registered on traditional meeting sites is married. Gleeden's wish is to respond to the needs of people in this situation.
Web users who browse on Gleeden are driven by a sense of belonging to the married community. Every member has their own motivations, but they are allowed to experience a more open marriage. Members can decide what type of encounter they are looking for: from a simple chat to a real, face-to-face meeting. Gleeden is, first and foremost, a social site, and does not encourage any behavior or actions taken as a result of social connections developed between married individuals on Gleeden.
Yes, Gleeden is a legal community platform. Gleeden is a community where people, both committed and single, can be honest about their marital status in complete security, to meet and interact openly as they wish. We provide the technology and services for this community.
Married people are no longer excluded from social communities; now they are welcomed: to interact, discover new things, and communicate with others who share the same interests and experiences that come with a married or taken lifestyle.
- For optimal use of all Gleeden's services, we recommend:
- Use Google Chrome/ Apple Safari (4.0 or more), Mozilla Firefox (3.0 more) or Internet Explorer (8.0 or more).The use of Internet Explorer 6.0 or earlier versions is not advised.
- Set your screen at a resolution of 1024x768 or more.
For best results, update your software with the latest version available at all times.
- The “menu” bar at the top of each page is your starting point for browsing on Gleeden. At the top of each page, you can access Gleeden's main functions:
- "Home": This link provides direct access to the home page and important news/updates such as "Daily information", "Online members", "Recent visitors", "Gleeden News" etc…
- "Search": In this section you can conduct a simple or advanced search using specific criteria. To understand these criteria, go to the Help heading labeled "Contact Search".
- "My Profile": Here, you can change or modify your personal information, your Gleeden account, your public and private book, and view your personal profile as it appears to other members. You can also view blocked members ("My blacklist").
- "Contacts": Here, you can organize members that you have added to your favourites ("My Favorites"), members who have added you to their favourites ("I am their favourite"), crushes that you have received or sent ("Crushes received" and "Crushes sent"), members who have given you access to their private book ("I have access to their private book") and members who have recently viewed your profile ("My recent visitors").
- "Mailbox": This is where you will view your private messages and conversations ("Inbox") and messages from Gleeden ("Messages from Gleeden"). You can also read, respond to and review old messages.
- "Manage credits": On this page, you can buy credits, increase your credits (via promotion codes), obtain information on your secured payments, and check how many Gleeden credits you have.
- "Help": If you have any questions or problems, consult the “Help” link. We make an effort to include as many relevant replies as possible to help resolve your needs. If you have any questions that are not covered in the “Help” or “FAQ” on Gleeden.com, please do not hesitate to write to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team members will assist you as soon as possible.
- "Status": Here, you can change your connection status. If you wish to appear offline, you can still navigate the site normally, but other members will not be able to see you and will not be able to contact you by chat. For more information, go to the tab "Gleeden Chat" in Help.
Registration on Gleeden.com is completely free and allows you to discover the world of Gleeden and its various services without paying anything.
If you want to experience all of Gleeden, you must purchase credits.
Yes, you must be a member to use the site.
Registration is free on Gleeden. Creating your profile costs nothing. You can browse the profiles of other members and their public book, send winks, and add members to your favourites for free.
However, some features, such as sending or reading a message from another member, initiating a chat session, or viewing private books, require the purchase of a credit pack.
The site and its features are completely free for women.
You can create your account on Gleeden's home page: www.Gleeden.com (page accessible without being connected). Follow the posted instructions at each stage of registration. Provide a username, your date of birth, place of residence (country, post code, town), a valid email address, and then read and validate the user conditions of our site. You will then be able to access the site and benefit from the tools offered on Gleeden.
In order to obtain the best search results with your new account, you have to complete your profile and upload a photo by clicking on the link labeled "My Profile" on the navigation bar, and click the tab "My Book" and then "Private book".
Your email address is necessary to verify your profile. It is important that you provide a valid email address. We will then send you information about your profile and member interest. You can opt out of these emails by changing your "Email alert settings" in the "My account" tab under the heading "My Profile".
If you want to use an anonymous email address, separate from your personal or professional one, you can create a free email using various online providers (Gmail, Yahoo, Voila ...).
To do this, simply visit one of these providers, follow the instructions, then return to Gleeden to continue your registration.
Your profile will be active when you confirm your registration via the link sent to your email inbox.
However, some details need to be approved by our moderators (photo, introductory sentence and email address). It may take up to 48 hours for these updates on your profile and be visible to all other members of the community.
Once you have registered on Gleeden.com, we will send you an email to confirm your registration. Once you access the link, you will be able to enter Gleeden's interface and start socializing.
- If you do not receive an email:
- Verify that the email address that you have used to register is valid.
- Verify that the email has not been filtered to Spam.
If you are still unable to find the registration email from Gleeden, send a mail to our Service Client email@example.com specifying your user name and email address, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Authorizing Gleeden as a valid sender will help guarantee the receipt of any important information sent by Gleeden.com.
In order to validate your registration, you must at least partially complete your profile. You will then be able to go on to complete the rest of your profile immediately, or at a later time. You can add or modify information at any time. To do this, click on "My Profile" link on the navigation bar. You will be able to manage all your personal information on this page.
A complete profile will always attract more members and give you a better chance to meet that person you are searching for.
You can change your password by first clicking on "My Profile" link on the navigation bar. Then click on "My account". All you have to do is enter your new password twice and then click "Confirm" to accept the change.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, just click on "?" at the top of: "Gleeden's home page". Submit the email address you used when registering to receive an email with your login details (password and username).
If you fill in as much information as possible, you will have better visibility on the site, and therefore have more chances to meet other members who share the same interests as you.
As a security and moderation measure for our members, some of your personal information uploaded during your registration cannot be modified directly by its users. These basic details include your email address, user name, date of birth and your sex. In order to change or modify these details, send an email to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will change them as soon as possible.
When emailing customer support, please include your user name and email address.
You can edit and refine any other personal details (excluding sex and username) at any time by clicking on "My Profile" link on the navigation bar. Then:
- Click on "My Info" to modify: your introduction, your sexual orientation, the type of relationship you are looking for, your marital status, the number of children you have, your profession, your income, your physical details, your location and your intimate details.
- Click on "My account" to modify: your password, how you receive Gleeden newsletters and partner offers, your language (this will change the language of your interface), the exit link for your panic button, and your email alerts.
Do not forget to click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page to validate your changes!
Be careful! Do not forget to click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page to validate your changes!
For all other modifications, just send an email to our customer service at email@example.com and we will change your details as soon as possible. In this case, please do not forget to include the username and email address.
By fully completing your profile, you give yourself the best chance for visibility on the site via selection as member of the day. Filling out your profile will also improve your chance of meeting members with similar interests. Don't forget that the completion of your profile is visible on the percentage bar at the bottom of your photo, and a complete profile shows a member's motivation to meet people.
- For improved visibility, you just need to respect these four points:
- Compose a good introduction phrase by clicking on "My Profile" button on the navigation bar and by completing the tab marked "My info". Give as much information as you can on your style, expectations and personality in the tab "Personal details".
- Be honest, especially about your marital status. Gleeden is a taboo-free zone; you have no reason to hide! Moreover, the recommendation system (used for men, whom only women can evaluate), highlights your qualities for other members. The more positive evaluations you have on your profile, the more female members will want to contact you.
- Choose a recent photo that respects our conditions for publication (for more information, go to the question "What type of photos should be displayed in my books?" on the page "Management of My photo books" in Help.) Adding a photo to your profile can give you five (5) times the chance to meet members. Even if the photo does not reveal your identity, it will make your profile more attractive. If you do not want to publicly display a photo, you can add photos to your private Gleeden photo album by clicking "My Profile" button on the navigation bar, then adding the photos in the tab "My Book".
- Create a good introduction phrase by clicking on the button "My Profile" on the navigation bar and filling out the form under "My Info". Add a description to make yourself seem more attractive to other members.
Careful! Always respect the publication conditions of your username, your introduction phrase and photos, as these three(3) elements are subject to moderation. Your selections will be accepted within 48 hours. For more information, go to "Some of my details have been refused, why?" under "My details / my account have been erased" in Help.
If some of your information has been denied, it means they do not meet the conditions of moderation Gleeden..
In order to guarantee a secure service, Gleeden imposes a very high level of moderation. Therefore, before they can be accepted permanently (until the next modification), some elements of your profile need to be accepted by one of our moderators.
- There are 3 elements where our moderators will be intransigent :
- "Your username" must not include nor promote comments that are racist, homophobic, discriminating or that have any social, political or religious connotations. It must not include vulgar words or implied vulgarity.
- "Your Photos": to be sure that your photo is accepted, make sure that it is no bigger than 12Mb, contains no vulgarity, shows only you, does not display minors (those displayed must be 18 or older), good quality (not too pixelated or too small), does not show any personal information (license plate, ID), does not communicate any personal information, is not retouched, contains no nudity, not pornographic (directly or indirectly).
- "Your Introduction Paragraph": must be respectful to other members. It may not include vulgarities, personal insults, sales or commercial advertisements, and must not promote any socially connoted stereotype or any political or religious messages.
Please read our legal charter
Please follow these rules! Your profile will be moderated within 48 hours of your submission..
In order to ensure that you have pleasant and courteous exchanges with real, active members, Gleeden's moderation policy is the most stringent of any dating website. Thanks to our team of moderators, photos and texts that are fake, indecent or provocative will automatically be rejected. The moderation is effective immediately. Members will be banned from the site if they do not respect our regulations.
Please read our legal charter
Help us! Gleeden is your site. It is everyone's responsibility to make sure that the space is as safe as possible. If you detect any abuse, you can report it. After verification, the offending member will be penalized by the Gleeden team.
Your profile will never expire. However, in the case of a violation of the site's user conditions and code of ethics to which you have subscribed to during your registration, it can be erased. For further information, go to the following question under the subject "What is Gleeden's moderation policy”
You can find the option to deactivate your Gleeden.com account by logging onto "My Profile" and selecting the "My Account" tab.
By deactivating your account you are choosing to disappear from the Gleeden platform, but your profile will be saved. Your messages, favourite contacts, personal notes and credits will be saved during your absence. Because your profile will not be accessible to the community, you will no longer receive any notifications from other members. You will still receive promotions from us.
To reactivate your account, you only need to login again as before with the same username and password.
You may only deactivate your account once a month; this means that you can reactivate your account at any time, but will not be able to deactivate it again for the 30 days following the reactivation date.
To permanently delete your Gleeden.com account, ou will need to log onto your profile and select the "My Account" tab. At the bottom of that page, a "Delete my account" button can be found. Beware, once your account is deleted, it is permanent and cannot be restored.
If you have disabled your account, you simply reconnect as before using the same login credentials.
If you have deleted your account, then you must register again.
You can publish photos on Gleeden in your personal books.. Every photo is subject to validation by our team of moderators.
- The two books:
- "My public book" displays photos which all members on the site can access. Any member look at them. The public book holds a maximum of 3 photos and you can comment on them.
- "My private book" is a limited-access photo album. For your confidentiality, you can publish photos that are only visible to people you want them seen. In order for other members to access them, you have to accept their request for access. You can remove access to your private book any member/s you have granted access to, at any time. This album will hold a maximum of 5 photos.
To add a photo to one of your books, you just have to click on the "My Profile" button in the navigation bar, and then click the tab labelled "My Book". Select ("My public book" or "My private book". Whichever album you choose, click on "Add a picture", then "Choose File"; you will then be able to select which photo you want to upload. Once you have chosen the photo, click "Send".
Your photo will be subject to moderation before being accepted.
We only accept photos of you! Photos of inanimate or impersonal subjects (objects, bikes, landscapes, animals, etc. ) as well as inappropriate photos and photos of minors will not be accepted.
All photos uploaded will be visible on the site upon validation by our moderators. The validation period can take up to 48 hours.
In order to guarantee a secure service, Gleeden imposes a very high level of moderation. Therefore, before they can be permanently accepted, your profile photos as well as other elements need to be accepted by one of our moderators. Approved photos will remain on the site until you change them, or they are deemed inappropriate.
o be sure that your photo is accepted, make sure it: is no bigger than 12Mb, contains no vulgarity, shows only you, does not display minors (those displayed must be 18 or older), good quality (not too pixelated or too small), does not show any personal information (license plate, ID), does not communicate any personal information, is not retouched, contains no nudity, not pornographic (directly or indirectly).
Please read our legal charter
Careful! Your profile will be moderated within 48 hours after you have submitted your information. If your profile does not meet the necessary criteria, your additions will be rejected.
To best attract members to your profile, we suggest that you to display a recent personal photo that respects our publication conditions.
Make sure that your photo: is no bigger than 12Mb, is in jpeg, gif or png format, is appropriate, individual, does not show minors, is not taking from a distance or blurred, does not show any identifying markers (address, license plate), does not communicate any personal information, is not retouched, does not show you naked, displays no pornography (direct or indirect).
Adding a photo to your profile can give you 5x the chance of attracting other members. Even if it doesn't reveal your identity, it will make your profile more attractive. If you do not wish to display a photo to the public, you can add photos to your private Gleeden album by clicking on "My Profile" on the navigation bar, then by adding the photos in the tab "My private book".
Please read our legal charter
- Yes. There are three ways you can be notified when a member asks for access to your private book:
- By email alert: We will send an automatic notification to your personal mailbox specifying the member who has asked for access to your private book. These email alerts can be configured under "My Profile" section on the navigation bar, via the tab labeled "My account".
- The "Daily information" box on your home page: : the number next to the tab "My private book", indicates the amount of requests you have for access to your private book that you have not yet accepted.
- Under "My Profile" link on the navigation bar, in the tab "My private book": the box "Members requesting access to my private album" indicates the number of requests waiting to be accepted.
- There are three ways to view the private book of a member who has accepted your request for access:
- Under "Mailbox" on the navigation bar or via the search bar, you will be able to click on the button "Open the private album" under the photo of the member if they have already accepted your request for access to their private book.
- By clicking on the profile of a member (passing for example through the link "Home", or through the link "Contacts"), a box labeled "Private book" will appear on the member's webpage in which their private photos will be displayed if the member has accepted your request for access.
- By clicking on the link "Contacts" then on the tab "Opened private books", you will be able to view all the members who have authorized your request for access to their private book.
- There are two ways to find members who have access to your private book:
- Click on the "My Profile" button on the navigation bar and on the "My Book" tab: the box "Members who have access to my private album" lists all the members that you have authorized to view your private book.
- In the box "Daily information" on your home page, click on the tab "My private book" the box "Members who have access to my private album" lists all the members that you have authorized to view your private book.
All messages you send are routinely issued. Like most dating situations, women are the ones being chased.
To seduce a woman on Gleeden, you must beat the challenge of impressing her. Avoid copy-and-pasting the same sentences. Personalize your message, or send a "Virtual Gift". If you want to have more ideal encounters, you can visit our French blog, one "article" has been specifically written to help you in your search with tips, tricks and valuable pointers on the subject.
- The "Contacts" section is accessible through the navigation bar. There are six tabs under “Contacts”:
- "My favourites": These are the people with whom you wish to maintain special links. By adding a member to your favourites, you will not need to do a search to contact them. They will be in your list and as soon as they login, their username will automatically be displayed in the chat window.
- "I am in their favourite": This tab contains all the members who have added you to their favourites.
- "Crushes received": shows the crushes that other members have sent you.
- "Crushes sent": find crushes that you have sent to other members.
- "I have access to their private book": you will find here all the members who have authorized you to access photos in their private books.
- "My recent visitors": this tab allows you to see who has recently viewed your profile.
There are two ways to add a member to your favourites:
Click on the member's profile and clicking on the button "Add to favourites" under the profile photo. When you are on the "Mailbox" page on the navigation bar or when there are search results displayed, you just have to click on the member's box on the star-shaped icon "Add to favourites" under the member's photo.
There are two ways to be informed when a member adds you to their favourites:
By email alert: we send you an automatic notification to your personal mailbox specifying the username of the member you have added to your favourites. These email alerts can be set up by clicking on the button "My Profile" on the navigation bar, then on the tab "My account". By clicking on the button "Contacts" on the navigation bar, then on the tab "I am their favourite", you can view all the members who have added you to their favourites.
There are two ways to block, or blacklist, a member:
Click on the member's profile (via the Home Page, for example) and click on the "Block user" button under the profile photo. When a chat window opens , click on the “stop” icon, at the bottom of your page, or "Block contact" to the right of the unwanted member's photo.
- "My favourites" : to remove a member from your favourites, you just have to click on the "Contacts" button in the navigation bar then on the tab "My favourites". Remove the contact from your list by clicking on the star icon on the top right-hand side of their profile page.
- "My Blacklist" : to remove a member from your blacklist, you just have to click on the "My Profile" button in the navigation bar then on the "My black list". Remove the contact from your list by clicking on the green icon on the top right hand side of their profile page.
To search for a member, you have two possibilities:
Use the quick search available on your Home Page underneath "Daily information": it includes an age selection, matrimonial status, connection and status.
Use the advanced search by clicking on the "Search" button on the navigation bar: you will then be able to fill in more specific information such as: personal information, location and physical details.
The results of these searches will list profiles that correspond to the criteria you have given.
- Gleeden has a unique search method for the ease-of-use of its members:
- An advanced search which helps you to find what you're looking for, where you are looking for it: a local, regional and international search according to the exact criteria that you have entered.
- A comprehensive search engine, automatic and constant (24/7) that automatically selects the profiles likely to interest you and updates you with new profiles that correspond to your search criteria.
- A precise location finder.
There is no subscription on Gleeden. The site works by credits with no long-term commitment. You spend what you consume.
The credit system allows each member to buy only the credits they need, without any commitment. Henceforth, your consumption is not limited and you recharge your credits whenever you want.
Long term monthly payments are over! Gleeden uses a system of credit packs. Gleeden members are assured of the seriousness and willingness of other members wishing to contact them. We charge you for these packs so that we can improve the quality of our members’ interactions.
This credit system permits any member to buy the credits they need, without any commitment. Here, you are not limited or restrained, or locked into a subscription. You can use and recharge your credits when you want.
- Gleeden proposes four different credit pack options tailored to the various desires of members:
- "Discovery Pack": 25 credits will be credited to your account. This pack allows you to discover Gleeden's online services: chat, mailbox and private book.
- "Seduction Pack": 100 credits will be credited to your account. This pack allows you to save 20%: this is our most popular pack!
- "Temptation Pack": 400 credits will be credited to your account. With this privileged account, you no longer have to worry about your credits and can give yourself the chance to meet some great people.
The registration on Gleeden is free. It’s free to create a profile. You can access other members’ profiles as well as their public books, send them crushes and add members to your favourites for free. However, if you wish to send a message to another member, read another member's message, chat with someone, or read their private books, you need credits.
- Messaging: you don’t pay for every exchange; you just pay for the first time you get in touch. Only the first message sent to a member is charged; the rest are free.
- 5 credits to send a first message in a new thread
- 3 credits to read the first message in a thread sent to you from a member
- Chat: you pay a fixed amount of credits of each chat session (no time limit applies to a chat session):
- 4 credits to send the first instant message of a chat session
- 3 credits to respond to a request to chat
- Private book: access on request
- 1 credit for each request to view a private book
- 2 credits to validate a request for access to a private book
These services are free for female members.
To buy Gleeden credits and meet some great people, just click the "Manage credits" button on the navigation bar. All you have to do now is choose the credit pack that suits your needs. A box will appear under the selected box and this will permit you to choose your payment method.
To respect your privacy, the name “Gleeden” will never appear on your bank statement, regardless of your method of payment.
An anonymous label for your Gleeden purchase will be used and changed regularly to ensure your privacy. This security applies to mobile application purchases as well (Appstore & Google Play).
- Choose your preferred method:
- On the web: you can choose to pay by card (Visa, Visa Electronic, American Express, Master Card, Euro Card, Cartasi, Laser, Carte Bleue).
- Newsagents : You can buy Paysafecard cards and pay cash (information and outlets on "Paysafecard"
Paysafecard is a secure and discreet payment method that allows you to make purchases on the internet without using your credit card. These are sold online or at vendors, you can pay cash to buy them and recharge your credit packs on Gleeden.com.
The Paysafecard works like a virtual wallet: you can use it for multiple purchases.
You should go to a commercial partner and purchase (credit card or cash) a Paysafecard card. You will get a receipt with a secure code of 11-16 characters; enter the code on Gleeden to pay for purchases.
(information and outlets available on Paysafecard.com)
It depends on the country where you are living in (paysafecard is available in more than 30 countries). The Paysafecard cards are available for purchase of £ 10, £ 25, £ 50, £ 75 or £ 100 (United Kingdom), 10, 25, 50, or $ 100 (United States), 10, 25, 50 ou 100 EUR (France, Belgium, Switzerland...).
On the "Credit Management" page, you can choose Paysafecard as payment solution (by traditional bank cards). Enter the 11-16 character code in the appropriate field and confirm your purchase to place your transaction.
For example, you buy a Paysafecard card worth $50 (website or vendor), to acquire a seduction pack $39.99 on Gleeden.
Enter the code of your card, which will be charged $39.99 and it will remain in your possession a credit of $10.01 to spend with the same code in a future purchase.
You will not lose your money for spending less than the full amount on the card.
Absolutely, when you go to a vendor, they will give you a receipt. This card can be used on many sites, so it is anonymous. No one will know which partner site you intend to spend the ticket on (online shop, Paris sports, poker ...).
- There are three different types of promotional codes:
- If you have received a promotion on a pack, click on the pack that you wish to buy and enter the code in the space provided, under the title of the pack, before choosing your mode of payment and continuing.
- If you have received a code to increase your credit balance, type it in the box provided at the bottom of the page "Earn free credits (promotional code)" and click "Accept".
- If you received a promotional code to increase your credit balance, please enter this code in the space provided "Credit Management" (Under (1) Choose your pack credits).
To keep you aware of your rate of use, your credit balance will appear on all your pages at the top right-hand side, under your username, in the heading "Credits: XXX".
If the credits you have bought do not appear on your Gleeden account, email our financial services department: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your transaction receipt, your order number, your username and your registration email address. We will look into your request and reply as soon as possible.
To access your messages exchanged with other members, you just have to click on the "Mailbox" button on the navigation bar then on the tab "Inbox". This page contains all the messages exchanged with members and are filed by name: A box puts together all the messages received, sent and unread from a member.
As a result, your navigation is simplified; you will no longer spend hours trying to find a conversation! All your sent and received messages are filed in the same place!
To send a message, go to the profile of the person you would like to contact and click on the option "Send a message", or you can go directly to your inbox to reply to someone that you have already written to. In this case, you just have to click on the button "Mailbox" on the navigation bar, then on the link "Read" in the box which summarizes your exchanges with the member concerned. You will then be able to reply to the last message.
To read a message, click on the button "Mailbox" on the navigation bar, and then click on the link marked "Unread". You will also be able to see the number of messages unread in the section "Daily information" after having clicked on the button "Home" on the navigation bar.
- There are 3 ways to find out when a member sends you a new message:
- By email alert: we will send you an automatic notification with the username of the member who sent you the message. These email alerts can be set up by clicking on "My account" tab.
- In the box "Daily information" on your Home Page: the number (next to the "Private messages" link) indicates the amount of unread messages that you have in your inbox.
- On the page "Mailbox" on the navigation bar and in the tab "Inbox": the member who has sent you a new message will appears in violet (then in grey once you have read the message) and the number next to the "Unread" column indicates the number of messages that this member has sent you that you have not yet read.
Under "Mailbox" on the navigation bar, the messages exchanged with members are kept in folders; one contains all the messages received, sent and unread for one member. Therefore, your navigation is simplified ; you no longer spend hours trying to find a conversation! All your sent and received messages are filed in the same place!
To chat with someone, your status must be set to online (the circle on the upper right-hand side of your profile will be green)
- You can invite a member to chat in two ways:
- Click on the member's profile (going either by the Home Page, or by the section "Contacts", or in "Mailbox"), and click on the button "Start chatting" under the profile photo.
- When you click the "Mailbox" page on the navigation bar, or when your search results are displayed, click on the member's icon and select "Start chatting" under the member's photo to invite a member to chat.
Once the chat window opens, type your message, then press “Enter” on your keyboard to send a message.
To chat with someone, your status must be set to online (the circle on the upper right-hand side of your profile will be green).
When a member wants to speak to you, a chat window will appear at the bottom of your page (conversations "Wating for response"), with the first message from your correspondent. You can accept the chat session by replying to the person. Close the window if you don’t want to accept.
When you send a message to a member via chat, as soon as the member opens the conversation window that you have started, a message will appear: "username has opened this window".
Therefore, if the member does not reply, you will know if they have read your message or not: a little grey check will appear beside your text.
Once a chat window is opened with a member, at the bottom of your page, several functions and sounds are available to you marked with icons to the right of the member's photo:
- "Crush Alerts": to send a crush to the member.
- "Add friend": to add a member to your favourites.
- "Report": to report abusive behaviour to the moderators.
- "Block contact": to add a contact to your black list.
- "Show/hide time" : show or hide the time the messages were sent and received.
- You can change your login status at any time. The change is immediate, and visible via the circle in the top right of your profile ("green" for online/visible, "purple" for offline/Invisible, "red" for inactive/idle/busy).
- When you are in "Status: visible", other members can see that you are available and may contact you via chat.
- When you are in "Status: Invisible" you can browse the site normally, but other members do not know that you are present and cannot contact you via chat.
- The "red" status: if a member's status appears in red, that member has left the site without logging off. This feature signifies the premature closing of a chat session, such as exiting the window via the emergency button. The member may return to the same chat, and will not need to use more credits to interact in this chat session if both members continue the chat upon quick reconnection.
To change your status, you just click on the switch marked “online” in the navigation panel. You can switch from "Status: visible" to "Status: Invisible".
- “Online favorites” : In this list, find which of your favourites are currently online. If one of your favourites is online or if you add a new favourite, and they log on, their name will appear in this section.
- “Active conversation”: Find your active conversations in this list. When you send someone a message or reply to a message on the chat, the member's name will appear in this section until you close the conversation.
- “Waiting for response”: Here, you can find all unanswered messages. If a member starts a conversation with you, the name of the member who contacted you appears here until your first answer. After your first response, the member will be in your active conversations.
- The messages shown in white are the ones you have received.
- The messages displayed in purple are those that you have sent.
- The grey check which appears after your message means that the member who you are talking to read your message.
If messages remain unread for too long, they may expire.
No credit will be charged for these messages.
Of course you can ! This icon means that the user is logged in with his smartphone.
If you wish to write down notes regarding a meeting, an address or another detail, Gleeden.com has created a notepad for its members. With an auto-save system, the notepad application allows you to quickly jot down everything you want to keep secret.
You will find the notepad in a small window on the left hand side of your screen.
The button marked "Panic!" (on the upper left-hand side of the interface) allows you to exit the site immediately. You can always return to the site afterwards...
By default, you will be redirected to Google.
You can choose which site you would like to be redirected to by personalizing this button on the tab "My account" on the navigation bar then in the "Emergency exit link (Panic! Button)" box, type the URL of the site you wish to be redirected to.
New feature: for even more security and speed, you can now use the panic button by pressing the escape (ESC) key twice. You will then be redirected to Google (default).
By sending a gift, you increase your chances of meeting someone in person by up to 30%!
More original than sending a private message; virtual gifts are the new way to connect with other members! The gifts are classed in different categories to determine their price.
Certain gifts are free for women, and other gifts come with the option to include a personal message.
To send a virtual gift, click on the profile of a member, from your "home page", go to the "Contact" page to find the member to whom you would like to send a gift: in the top right corner of their profile, there is a button entitled "send a gift" under the photo. By clicking on this button you will be taken to the page which allows you to send the person a gift.)
Then, choose the gift you would like to send. To find out when your gift has been opened, you must select the "acknowledgement of receipt" option, and then send your gift!
You will find a list of all the virtual gifts you have sent on the "Gifts sent" page.
- There are two methods to alert you that someone has sent you a virtual gift:
- Email alert: we will send an automatic notification to your personal email account informing you that another member (their username) has sent you a virtual gift. The settings for these email alerts can be altered by clicking on "My Profile" in the navigation bar, then going to "My account".
- In the "Daily Informations" box located on your home page, click on "virtual gifts received" to view all the members who have sent you a virtual gift.
You will find a list of all the virtual gifts you have sent on the "Sent gifts" page.
Gleeden provides you with a delicate but efficient way to meet people: the crush. It gives you the possibility to express your interest in another member without speaking to them directly, even when they are offline. The recipient will be informed with a message when they login again. Sending a crush is free for all users.
- There are two ways to send a crush to another member:
- Click on the member's profile (by passing through either the Home Page, or the link "Contacts"), and click on the button "Send a crush alert" under the profile photo.
- Access your "Mailbox", or when conducting a search, just click on the on the heart-shaped icon by member's username, or the link "Send a crush alert" under the member's photo.
- There are two ways you can find out when a member sends you a crush:
- By email alert: we send you an automatic notification to your personal mailbox indicating who sent the crush to you. These email alerts can be set up by clicking on the "My Profile" button on the navigation bar, then on the "My account" tab.
- In the "Daily information" box on your home page, click on the tab "Crush alerts" to display all the members you have sent a crush to.
- Gleeden innovates and puts in place a genuine space for its members to exchange information, news and content.
- "News": You will find here all the news, tailored to your interests by Gleeden.
- "People": What is the lifestyle like? Here you will discover that you are not alone on Gleeden...
- "Gleeden Information": contains all information on Gleeden that will be useful to you, the recent services put in place, and new features...
- "Relevant figures": Here you will find all the statistics and studies carried out on infidelity and marriage.
- "Gleeden in the press": contains some articles shown in the press on Gleeden.
This information is divided into five different categories:
- You have two ways to access Gleeden’s News:
- By clicking on the tab "Home" on the navigation bar,on the navigation bar, then on news shown in the insert at the top right hand side "
- By clicking directly on the link "Latest News" on the home page www.gleeden.com prior to login.You will then be redirected to the "Gleeden News" page.
Only Women can evaluate men. To give a member a positive or negative evaluation, you must have already been in contact with them via Chat or private message. If you have not interacted with them, then you cannot evaluate them.
After having a conversation with the member you wish to evaluate, you may then evaluate their profile page. You can view their profile by going to your "Contacts") page and clicking on their profile picture. You may also search for this member, or go to their profile by clicking their profile picture in a chat or a private message with them. Then click on the tab "Evaluation" at the bottom left-hand side of their page. Finally, choose three key words out of the available choices of qualities that you feel describe them best. The chosen words will be posted in large letters in a word cloud.
Members can mutually evaluate one-another according to the evaluation rules. This includes an automatic disciplinary restraint for members who abuse this privilege. This makes the virtual dating environment more pleasant and courteous. Furthermore, it allows subjectivity and feedback in the dating process.
The evaluations are serious and have an effect on members of the community. We ask that you only give justified and thought-out evaluations.
Mainly composed of women, writers, experts and communicators, the Gleeden team has chosen to put the power in the hands of the female members. In the case where there is a confidence or security problem, we think that this will permit a disciplinary auto restraint for members who make the virtue framework more pleasant and courteous. In addition, this system allows women to obtain subjective information on male members. It’s up to you men, to entice women to meet you!
- There are three ways to report abusive content:
- Click on the member's profile (for example, via the "Home Page") and click on the button "Report abusive user" under the member's photo.
- When a chat window is opened with a member, at the bottom of your page, click on the exclamation mark icon to the right of the member's photo: "Report".
- For a private message, click on the button "Mailbox" on the status bar, then on the conversation history with the member concerned and click on the link "Report your conversation" under the member's username.
Help us! Gleeden is your community. It is everyone's responsibility to make sure that the space is as safe as possible. In order to ensure pleasant and courteous exchanges with real, active members, Gleeden's moderation policy is the most stringent of eDating sites.
When you report abuse, our moderators carefully review the profile and conversation history of the person accused to judge what penalty should be given, if necessary.
The consequences can be from a simple warning to expulsion from the site.
- We consider your security and your privacy to be of the utmost importance. Gleeden uses a private and secure messaging system to ensure your anonymity and to prevent spam and various advertisements.
The only emails you will receive will be information on newsletters and valid promotions for Gleeden, and other "automatic messages" that will notify you of any activity on your profile. By default, when a member comes in contact with you (crush, profile views, messages received) an email is sent to you to alert you.
Your e-mail address, contact details or your pictures are never disclosed. All contact is through the username..
Gleeden email alerts are automatic notifications that we send you to inform you about the activity on your account. You can choose which alerts, if any, that you wish to receive.
There are 7 different email alerts:
In order to be informed about the latest news and promotions on Gleeden, we also send you the Gleeden newsletters and our promotional offers by email.
To change the settings of your email alerts, click on "My Profile" button on the navigation bar, then click on the "My account" link. You can choose when you would like to be alerted by email by clicking "Yes" or "No" to the right of the corresponding options on the pages "Newsletter and offers from partner" and "Email alert settings".
- In order to protect members of the virtual community, Gleeden has implemented a high-performance security system for personal data. All pages on the site Gleeden are protected heavily so that none of its members' personal data can be viewed from the outside. We advise you not to give out your email address, instant messaging details (MSN, Yahoo Messenger, G-Chat...), telephone number or any other contact details.li>
- Photos are saved in a shared book in two sections: "Public Book" and "Private Book". The first one is accessible for all members and the second is only accessible for members who you have chosen to give access, so that you can manage the confidentiality of your profile.
- Gleeden respects your private life, thanks to strictly confidential and anonymous payment methods. No matter your method of payment, the name “Gleeden” will never appear on a bank statement. An anonymous name will be used and regularly changed in order to guarantee your security and anonymity.
In order to assure that you have pleasant and courteous interactions with real, active members, Gleeden's moderation policy is the most stringent in the eDating market . Thanks to our team of moderators, photos and texts that are fake, indecent or provocative will automatically be refused. The moderation is effective immediately. Members can be banned from the site if they do not respect our regulations.
- Here are three (3) fundamental rules that our moderators will strictly enforce:
- Your username must not include nor promote comments that are racist, homophobic, discriminating or that have any social, political or religious connotations. It must not include vulgar words or parts of vulgar words.
- Your photos: to be sure that your photo is accepted, make sure that it: is no bigger than 12Mb, decent, individual, no minors, is not taken from a distance or blurred, does not show any identifying markers (address, license plate), does not communicate any personal information, is not retouched, contains no nudity, contains no pornography.
- Your Introduction paragraph: must be respectable and cannot be vulgar, must not be insulting towards anyone, must not have any sales or commercial endorsement, and must not promote any stereotype or any political or religious messages.
Please read our legal charter
Help us! Gleeden is your community. It is everyone's responsibility to make sure that this network is as safe as possible. If you detect any abuse, you can report it on the page of the member that it concerns. After verification, the offending party will immediately be punished by the Gleeden team.
We favour quality over quantity: All members are real people who have willfully chosen to join the platform. We have no intention of deceiving our members: behind every speaker, behind every message and behind every profile is a real person.
We are against the creation of animators or fake members to increase the traffic on the website. We do not believe in this manipulation to trick members into buying credit packs. Members are charged for credits so that we can provide them with better quality meetings. Furthermore, Gleeden guarantees the careful selection of members to maintain a high-quality space, with educational value, exceptional published content and top-notch site performance.
We fight against all forms of vulgarity, prostitution and theft. Our moderation teams speak many languages and have regulations to guarantee the enforcement of our rules. These regulations control the access of members onto the site by verifying that the photos are not fake, that the description corresponds with the photo, that the introduction phrase is respectable, etc. Moreover, every member can report any abnormal behavior to our team at any time, which can lead to the permanent expulsion of the offending user.
Help us to prevent these acts by reporting any abuse. Our team strictly prohibits these behaviors and will strictly enforce the rules mentioned throughout the FAQ and User Agreement..
To protect members of its virtual community, Gleeden has put in place high performance security systems for personal data. All pages on the site Gleeden are protected in the way that none of its members' personal data can be viewed from the outside. We advise you not to give out contact details, email addresses, instant messaging (MSN, Yahoo Messenger, Gchat...), telephone numbers, etc.
Photos are saved in a shared album in two (2) sections: "Public Book" and "Private Book". The first one is accessible for all members and the second is only accessible for members who you have chosen to give access. This way you can manage the confidentiality of your profile.
Finally, Gleeden respects your private life, thanks to strictly confidential and anonymous payment records. No matter your method of payment, the name “Gleeden” will never appear on your bank statement. An anonymous name will be used and regularly changed in order to guarantee your security and anonymity.
Never because we respect your privacy, and will never send anything to you without having obtained your authorization prior to sending. Before validating your registration, you will be able to choose to check or deselect the boxes "I wish to receive newsletters" and "I wish to receive offers from partners".
Please note that you will receive a confirmation email at the time of your registration. We will send you information on the site. You can opt out at any time by changing the "Email alert settings" in the tab "My account" under the heading "My Profile".
Gleeden uses a system of anonymous messages that will keep your identity confidential. Any linking occurs with your pseudonym.
Your first and last name, email address and your personal details remain private and are not visible to other users..
The details of your profile will remain confidential. We will not disclose such information to any partner or other site.